Rule & Manner
Please observe the following requests and manners and morals so that our customers can enjoy their lives more safely and securely.
Baggage/metal detector inspection
We give top priority to the safety of our customers, so we conduct baggage inspections and metal detector inspections for all customers upon entering the park.
We may ask you to check the clothes you are wearing, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Some Attraction also have metal detector inspections to avoid various risks caused by falling objects.
Management of Attraction , holding of events, etc. may be partially changed or canceled at any time without prior notice due to season, weather and other circumstances.
Please note that there will be no refunds for 1-day pass due to cancellation.
For customers with small children
Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by a junior high school student or above. Keep an eye on your children constantly.
Be sure to bring valuables and personal items when you leave your stroller.
Tricycles (with pedals and handles) and self-propelled vehicles are not allowed.
About surveillance camera
We may consider your safety first, and we will check your existing package.
Please note that surveillance cameras are also installed inside the building.
Fuji-Q Highland (including Thomas Land, Gaspard and Lisa Town) will not be allowed to smoke on April 1, 2020 (Wednesday) due to the full enforcement of the revised Health Promotion Law.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Pets (medium and small dogs) can enter the park with a lead. Please bring it in a printed and signed state after agreeing to the terms. 【please note】
- The official pet entrance is the second entrance.
- Only medium and small dogs under 50 cm in height may enter the park and use some Attraction.
- A prescribed fee is required to ride Attraction (applicable Attraction: Ferris wheel, Teacups, Eiffel Tower Carousel)
- Entry to the park's indoor facilities and Thomas Land on a leash is not permitted.
About face authentication system
When entering the park, when using Attraction, face authentication is required (except for infants). Regarding the face authentication system, we shall comply with the separate "Fuji-Q Highland face authentication system administration regulations".
About cameras and video shooting in the park
Although it is possible, shooting at the time of riding an Attraction is prohibited.
Some are OK.
Unauthorized commercial photography is prohibited.
In addition, we prohibit shooting that may disturb other customers, LIVE distribution, and similar shooting.
About customers coming in groups
Group Visitors Tickets, it is necessary to make a reservation by the day before your visit.
Please note that if you do not make a reservation, we will inform you of the regular rate.
About drinking alcohol
We do not accept the use of Attraction in drinking conditions.
Alcoholic drinks are offered in the garden.
Actions we are refusing
- Transfer and exchange of Tickets between customers and transfer of money accompanying them.
- Use of dangerous goods (explosives, gun swords etc.), radio equipment, bringing inconvenience to other customers, flight such as drone, radio control machines, bicycles, skateboards and other similar things in the park.
- Sales and display of goods, distribution · distribution of villas etc · gatherings, photographs for speeches · commercial purposes, etc.
- Shooting and public transmission which is troublesome to other customers, drunkenness or close to the condition, clothes not suitable for admission · tattoo etc.
- Entrance with full face mask, helmet, gesture etc where face can not be confirmed and use of Attraction.
(For example, during the costume event period hosted by the garden such as the Halloween period, you can enjoy the costumes only with the girls after the entrance.) Please be sure to check the rule of the costume event period.
- When waiting for an Attraction etc in a row, it is an inconvenience act of another customer such as confluence to a row, dangerous acts and interrupts.
- Bringing food and drinks to Attraction .
- Any action that hinders the operation of Fuji-Q Highland and its Related Facilities or causes inconvenience to customers.
Things to keep in mind
- In the park, customers may be subject to shooting when shooting various facilities. They may be used for coverage, advertisement, promotion, sale items etc.
- Admission to organized crime groups and organized crime groups is not accepted.
- Fuji-Q Highland Corporation and its affiliates are not responsible for accidents caused by customer's carelessness.
- In the case that there is a possibility that it is inconvenient for other customers, or if you can not cooperate with the request from Fuji-Q Highland Co., Ltd., refuse entry and leave ( Parking , Museum , exit from the hotel Also, we may ask you to).
- Please note that we will not refund any fees paid after entering the park if you leave.
Service List provided on Fuji-Q Highland and usage criteria.