Takabisha - Steepest Roller Coaster
- Thrill Rides
The strongest coaster with a maximum drop angle of 121 degrees
Shrill Attraction point
The scenery point
2 minutes 50 seconds
~54 years old
- Available for Priority Ticket
- Height restricted
4 major coasters
A very intense coaster that begins with a sudden descent and sudden acceleration in the dark, followed by violent somersaults
Coaster type Attraction, sudden rise, sudden descent, sudden acceleration, sudden turn, sudden stop, darkness
- Persons under 125cm in height are not allowed.
- Not available to people over 55 years old.
- Not available for pregnant women.
- Preschool children must be accompanied by an attendant of junior high school age or older.
- Passengers who are unable to maintain a correct boarding posture, unable to sit in a seat due to their physique, or unable to secure restraints are not permitted to use the aircraft.
- Those with heart disease, those with low blood pressure/hypertension, those with cerebrovascular or cranial nervous system abnormalities, those with spinal cord, neck, leg, lower back, or chest diseases, those with circulatory system abnormalities, those with diabetes, and those at high altitudes. For those with phobias, those who are in poor physical condition, those who drink alcohol, those who are prone to motion sickness, those who have suffered a broken bone, those who wear a cast, and those who are at risk of fragility fractures due to low bone mass or osteoporosis. Guests with wigs, those wearing wigs, and those deemed inappropriate by the staff will not be permitted to use the service.
■ Course length: 1004 m
■ Maximum drop angle: 121 degrees
■ Maximum speed: 100 km / h
■ Maximum acceleration: 4.4G
■ Time required: 2 minutes 50 seconds
■ Height: 43m
A large roller coaster born in July 2011. From a sudden descent in the dark, a sudden acceleration with a linear motor, 7 twists (rotations), a scooping fall with a maximum fall angle of 121 degrees, a sudden rise while looking at the sky, a pause in the fall posture, etc. Experience is a non-standard "Takabisha - Steepest Roller Coaster".
The know-how cultivated in the development of large coasters has been fully poured into it, and the maximum drop angle of 121 degrees has been certified as a world record, boasting the world's largest specifications.
Because it is a single vehicle coaster (8 passengers), it moves like a connected coaster and promises a “most horrible” experience no matter where you sit! A series of Shrill Attraction with no time to breathe is waiting.
Precautions before boarding
We are not responsible for any injuries sustained during boarding.
Please refrain from using if you have any concerns about your age, physique, physical strength, health condition, etc.
Precautions when boarding
≪About boarding posture≫
Takabisha - Steepest Roller Coaster coaster is a very intense coaster that starts with a sudden acceleration and a sudden rise from the darkness and repeats somersaults violently.
Always on board
① [Neck] Press your head against the headrest
② [Back] Press your body against the seat
③ [Foot] Put your foot on the floor and step on it.
Please be aware of the three points when boarding.
Baggage, pocket contents, accessories, etc. may fall while driving, which is extremely dangerous.
Please leave all your baggage in the locker provided at the platform before boarding.
≪For fun and safe use≫
① Protect your neck
Depending on your hairstyle and hair accessories, you may bend forward and hurt your neck.
Please make sure that your head is completely attached to the headrest.
② Protect your ears
It is accompanied by violent rolling. Please remove pierced earrings, earrings, etc. from the safety bar as they may hurt your ears.
③ Protect your back
As the knees rise, the safety bar does not go down to the proper position, so you cannot use it in the correct boarding position.
You may have to change your shoes.
If you cannot completely attach your head to the headrest due to hairstyles such as ponytails or hair accessories, please tie your hair again before boarding, remove the hair accessories, and leave it in the locker.
The falling angle the world's best!
The maximum falling angle of 121 degrees has been certified as a world record. "Eguru like falls" to be underexposed is a value to experience once. Repeaters are on the way to fright that other coasters can not taste.
Approximately 2 seconds to maximum speed 100 km / h!
Linear acceleration by the linear lunch type gives a feeling of acceleration to the wind. I reached the maximum speed 100 km / h in about 2 seconds, and I felt the extraordinary "G" that the whole weight was pressed on the seat. Leave acceleration as it is, to the rolling storm!
Fuji faces Mt. Fuji during vertical winding
At the time of vertical hoisting rising with the attitude looking at the sky, if it is sunny to see Mt. Fuji! You can afford to overlook the surrounding scenery, you are a super-advanced coaster!