Usage criteria for Eejanaika - 4th Dimension Hypercoaster
Time required: 1 minute 55 seconds
Riding capacity: 20 people
Maximum speed: 126km / h
Course total length: 1153m
Maximum drop angle: 89 degrees
Maximum acceleration: 3.67G
Total number of revolutions: 14 revolutions
It is a ferocious coaster that boasts the highest number of revolutions in the world.
Usage criteria for Attraction
For safe use, we have set boarding standards for each Attraction in our park.
The following conditions are emphasized when deciding whether or not to board.
- Maintain a safe riding position
- In the event of an emergency evacuation, be able to walk independently up and down emergency stairs, walk independently in narrow passageways, and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to wait inside Attraction ride in case of emergency etc.
- No health concerns or abnormalities
- Remove assistive devices that may fall
- In addition, be able to grasp the situation and safely evacuate on your own in the event of an emergency.
- In an emergency, it is necessary to evacuate by walking on your own, climbing stairs, steps, and traveling long distances. Those who are unable to evacuate by walking on their own cannot use Attraction.
The staff will explain about emergencies.
In an emergency, it is necessary to evacuate including stairs, step up and down, and long-distance travel by walking on your own. In addition, you may have to wait for a long time in the Attraction.
Those who need an attendant
- People in wheelchairs
- People with mental disabilities
- Visually impaired people
- Those who are judged by the staff to be difficult to respond to in an emergency.
- If you have other disabilities, please consult the staff.
- An attendant must be a junior high school student or older (12 years or older) who meets Attraction usage standards and is mentally and physically healthy.
Those who are 125 cm or more and 200 cm or less can use it.
Available to those aged 54 and under.
Those who cannot use
- People with spinal cord, neck, leg, lower back, or chest disease
- People with low bone mass or osteoporosis who are at risk of fragility fractures
- Those who have suffered a fracture
- Person wearing a cast
- Those wearing unfixed assistive devices/prosthetics (medical devices)
- People with heart disease
- People with low blood pressure/high blood pressure
- People with cerebrovascular or cranial nervous system abnormalities
- People with diabetes
- People with circulatory system abnormalities
- If pregnant
- People who drink alcohol
- Those who are not feeling well
- Persons deemed inappropriate by staff
- Those who cannot maintain the correct riding posture
- People who are unable to sit in a seat due to their physique
- Those who cannot properly wear body restraints (safety bars, belts)
- Those who have other symptoms that may worsen
- Those who are unable to leave accessories and belongings that may fall, such as wigs and cell phones, and pose a safety problem.
Please consult the staff for the following people
People wearing prosthetic arms and legs
Requests when using Attraction
- Please leave all your luggage in the locker on the platform.
- Be sure to remove the necklace as it may swing and cause damage or injury.
- You will be Eejanaika - 4th Dimension Hypercoaster to take off your shoes when boarding. Please leave your shoes in the locker as well.
- If it is discovered that you have brought in any luggage, you will be asked to leave the park.
- While boarding, always maintain a correct posture by keeping your back to your back, holding onto the safety bar, and facing forward.
- In case of an emergency, please follow the instructions of the staff.
About posture at the time of boarding
Always on board
① [Head] Press the head against the headrest
② [Safety bar] Hold the safety bar to support your body
③ [Foot] Press the calf
Please be aware of the three points when boarding.
Requests for a fun and safe ride
① To protect your neck
Depending on your hairstyle and hair accessories, you may bend forward and hurt your neck.
Please make sure that your head is completely attached to the headrest.
*If you are unable to fully rest your head on the headrest due to a hairstyle such as a ponytail or hair accessories, please retie your hair before boarding, remove hair accessories, etc., and leave them in the locker. .
② To protect your ears
It is accompanied by violent rolling. Please remove pierced earrings, earrings, etc. from the safety bar as they may hurt your ears.
Those with an assisting dog (guide dog, service dog, hearing dog)
Assisting dogs are not allowed.