Request for cooperation to customers
Fuji-Q Highland considers the health and safety of customers and employees to be the top priority, and adheres to the "Guideline for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infections at amusement parks and theme parks" and takes thorough measures to prevent infectious diseases. We are striving for safety measures so that customers can visit us with peace of mind.
- When entering the park, it is mandatory to wear a mask, measure the temperature, and sterilize your hands. We will also check your physical condition.
- All guests entering the park are required to wear a mask (aged 2 and older).
- We ask for your cooperation in securing an interpersonal distance with a waiting line of 1 m.
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed at each facility. We would appreciate your cooperation in diligent hand washing (washing gently with water and soap for about 30 seconds) and alcohol disinfection.
Please note that the following customers are not allowed to enter the park.
- Customers who have a fever (37.5°C or higher after being measured by Fuji-Q Highland staff) are not allowed to enter the park.
- Customers who have mild cold symptoms such as sore throat and cough, and vomiting and diarrhea.
- Customers who cannot cooperate in temperature measurement, hand disinfection, and mask wearing.
- Customers who have deep contact with people who are positive for new type coronavirus infection.
- Customers who are suspected of being infected by a family member or a close acquaintance.
- Customers who have traveled to countries, regions, etc. where the government has set restrictions on immigration, observation institutions after entry, and close contact with the resident within the past 14 days.
Fujiyama - King of Coasters Tower area sightseeing information
As an amusement park at the foot of Mt. Fuji, it Attraction, and the theme parks "Thomas Land" and "La Ville de Gaspard Et Lisa" are also located in the park, making it an amusement park that can be enjoyed by men and women of all ages.
Highland Resort Hotel & Hot spring
Fuji-Q Highland Official Hotel where you can fully enjoy the time of an elegant plateau resort surrounded by the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji.
This museum exhibits a number of Fuji paintings drawn by famous modern and contemporary painters. You can enjoy the expressive appearance of Mt. Fuji drawn from various perspectives.
~ Lake Kawaguchi ~ The Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway arrives at the summit in about 3 minutes, and you can get a 360-degree view of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi from the observation deck at an altitude of 1,075m. Depending on the season, hydrangeas and autumn leaves can be seen.
A pure Japanese-style pleasure boat with the motif of the "Navy" Atakebune, which belonged to the Kai Takeda army during the Warring States period. If you are greeted by the gate curtain and the banner and are guided by the sounds of koto and drums, stand on the deck overlooking Mt. Fuji, and go out to the vast lake with the roar of conch shells echoing in the mountains, you will feel like a warring country. Warlord.
Futamaaki Hole · Narusawa Ice Hole
Fugaku Wind Cave is a historically valuable natural monument cave where you can go around the gentle cave tombs.
Narusawa Ice Cave is a pit-house cave with abundant natural undulations.
YAMANAKAKO KO KABA
The amphibious bus "YAMANAKAKO NO KABA", which is still rare in Japan, allows you to experience the extraordinary experience of diving directly from the land to the lake, and you can also experience plenty of nature such as light, wind, forest, and spray.
The lake of swan
A pleasure boat on Lake Yamanaka that can be enjoyed by both men and women of all ages, from children to the elderly, with the concept of "letting the most beautiful swans in Japan float on Lake Yamanaka at the foot of Fuji, which is the best in Japan."
It is a facility where you can explore ninja shows and karakuri mansions, and experience ninjas using weapons. It can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.