Request for cooperation to customers
Fuji-Q Highland considers the health and safety of customers and employees to be the top priority, and adheres to the "Guideline for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infections at amusement parks and theme parks" and takes thorough measures to prevent infectious diseases. We are striving for safety measures so that customers can visit us with peace of mind.
- When entering the park, please cooperate with temperature measurement, hand disinfection, and physical condition confirmation. Customers who have been confirmed to have a fever (37.5°C or higher as measured by Fuji-Q Highland staff) will be asked to refrain from entering the park.
- We ask that all customers of elementary school age and older who enter the park wear a mask.
If you do not have one, please refrain from entering the park. In addition, wearing a mask for children under elementary school age is optional.
*Please remove your mask if you are outdoors and have a sufficient distance (2m) from other customers, or if you do not have a conversation with other customers even if you cannot keep a distance (such as when taking pictures). is also possible.
*Customers of elementary school age and older are required to wear a mask when using Attraction, at the park entrance, in queues for Attraction, and indoors.
*Non-woven fabric is recommended for the material of the mask.
* A mask that covers your ears and covers your mouth and nose. (The face mask that can be hung over the ears is one that does not turn up in the wind.)
*Please refrain from using face shields, mouth shields, buffs, and bandana-type masks.
*For customers who find it difficult to wear a mask for certain reasons, Contact Us the staff.
- Please help us to maintain a safe distance from other customers when waiting in line.
- Alcohol disinfectants are installed at each facility. Please cooperate with frequent hand washing (wash carefully with water and soap for about 30 seconds) and alcohol disinfection.
The following customers are prohibited from entering the park.
- Customers who are not feeling well
- Customers with fever
- Passengers with mild cold symptoms such as sore throats and coughs, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
- Customers who cannot cooperate with temperature measurement, hand disinfection, and mask wearing (elementary school students and above)
- Customers who have close contact with people who are positive for new coronavirus infection
- Customers who have family members or close acquaintances who are suspected of being infected
- Passengers who are required by the government to undergo an observation period after entering Japan
Fujiyama - King of Coasters Tower area sightseeing information
As an amusement park at the foot of Mt. Fuji, it Attraction, and the theme parks "Thomas Land" and "La Ville de Gaspard Et Lisa" are also located in the park, making it an amusement park that can be enjoyed by men and women of all ages.
Highland Resort Hotel & Hot spring
Fuji-Q Highland Official Hotel where you can fully enjoy the time of an elegant plateau resort surrounded by the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji.
This museum exhibits a number of Fuji paintings drawn by famous modern and contemporary painters. You can enjoy the expressive appearance of Mt. Fuji drawn from various perspectives.
~ Lake Kawaguchi ~ The Mt. Fuji Panorama Ropeway arrives at the summit in about 3 minutes, and you can get a 360-degree view of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi from the observation deck at an altitude of 1,075m. Depending on the season, hydrangeas and autumn leaves can be seen.
A pure Japanese-style pleasure boat with the motif of the "Navy" Atakebune, which belonged to the Kai Takeda army during the Warring States period. If you are greeted by the gate curtain and the banner and are guided by the sounds of koto and drums, stand on the deck overlooking Mt. Fuji, and go out to the vast lake with the roar of conch shells echoing in the mountains, you will feel like a warring country. Warlord.
Futamaaki Hole · Narusawa Ice Hole
Fugaku Wind Cave is a historically valuable natural monument cave where you can go around the gentle cave tombs.
Narusawa Ice Cave is a pit-house cave with abundant natural undulations.
YAMANAKAKO KO KABA
The amphibious bus "YAMANAKAKO NO KABA", which is still rare in Japan, allows you to experience the extraordinary experience of diving directly from the land to the lake, and you can also experience plenty of nature such as light, wind, forest, and spray.
The lake of swan
A pleasure boat on Lake Yamanaka that can be enjoyed by both men and women of all ages, from children to the elderly, with the concept of "letting the most beautiful swans in Japan float on Lake Yamanaka at the foot of Fuji, which is the best in Japan."
It is a facility where you can explore ninja shows and karakuri mansions, and experience ninjas using weapons. It can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.