Despair Fortress -IMPOSSIBLE GAMES-
Survive from the mysterious red mansion built by the mysterious person "Z"!
1 to 3 people
About 30 minutes~
Elementary school and above *Elementary school students must be accompanied by junior high school students and above
- Available for Priority Ticket
- Available for 65 years and older
- Available in rainy weather
- Elementary school students must be accompanied by an attendant of junior high school age or older.
- Those under elementary school age, those with spine, neck, leg, lower back, or chest diseases, those at risk of fragility fractures such as low bone mass or osteoporosis, those with heart disease, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, or chronic diseases. Persons with cerebrovascular or cerebral nervous system abnormalities, those who are pregnant, those who are under the influence of alcohol, those who are in poor physical condition, or those deemed unsuitable by the staff are not permitted to use the service.
* There are steps and stairs in the building. Please be careful about your feet.
"Despair Fortress" is an impregnable capture Attraction that has continued to despair a total of 3.2 million challengers.
In this "Despair Fortress -IMPOSSIBLE GAMES-", the aim is to survive the red mansion built by the mysterious person "Z", clear the difficult game using the body and mind, and proceed to the next stage.
Rumor has it that the world's greatest show can be seen in the red mansion built by the mysterious person "Z"...
According to the rules created by "Z", the challenger must clear all the difficult games in order to get out of the mansion alive.
Can you clear all the games and return alive safely?
"Your despair is my hope."
We look forward to more challengers!
*Desperation Fortress -IMPOSSIBLE GAMES- is subject to change without prior notice due to owner Z's wishes. Please note.
Use your body and brain to survive from the mysterious mansion!