Fujiyama - King of Coasters
- Thrill Rides
Fear of world level "King of coaster"
Shrill Attraction point
The scenery point
110 cm ~ * People under 110 ~ 130 cm must be accompanied by an attendant of junior high school age or above
~ 64 years old * Preschool children must be accompanied by an attendant of junior high school or above
- Available for Priority Ticket
- Height restricted
4 major coasters
- 身長110㎝未満の方はご利用できません。 ※110㎝～130㎝の方は中学生以上の方の同伴が必要です。
- Not available to people over 65 years old.
- Not available for pregnant women.
- Preschool children must be accompanied by an attendant of junior high school age or older.
- Passengers who are unable to maintain a correct boarding posture, unable to sit in a seat due to their physique, or unable to secure restraints are not permitted to use the aircraft.
- Those with low blood pressure/hypertension, those with cerebrovascular or cranial nervous system abnormalities, those with spinal cord, neck, leg, lower back, or chest disease, those with heart disease, those with circulatory system abnormalities, those with diabetes, or those with poor physical condition. people who have been drinking, people who have suffered a broken bone, people who are wearing a cast, people who are at risk for fragility fractures such as low bone mass or osteoporosis, people who wear wigs, and staff. Those who are deemed inappropriate will not be able to use the service.
■ Course length: 2,045m
■ Top section: 79 m
■ Maximum speed: 130 km / h
■ Maximum heading: 70 m
■ Hoisting height: 71.5 m
* Persons with a height of 110 cm to less than 130 cm must be accompanied by a junior high school student or older.
Fujiyama - King of Coasters was born in 1996, when the rotation of loops and screws was thriving, in pursuit of a layout where you could fully enjoy the “bright and fun thrill” and “coast of the coaster”.
Since its debut, it has led the “ Shrill Attraction coaster of the world” scene, and as a royal road coaster with no overturn, it is still very popular as the “King of Coaster” that boasts the world's highest class specifications.
The secret of its popularity, which boasts 22 million passengers (as of the end of November 2017), lies in the world's highest class specifications! We promise "the fear of returning to the beginning" no matter how many times you ride!
Precautions when boarding
≪About boarding posture≫
Always on board
Baggage, pocket contents, accessories, etc. may fall while driving, which is extremely dangerous.
Please leave all your baggage in the locker provided at the platform before boarding.
World's best class specs
The maximum speed is 130 km / h, the maximum fall is 70 m, the hoisting length is 71.5 m. In the last part 79 m, converting to the height, the fear of falling from the building of the 20th floor overturns is one of the attractions. On the way, there is a scene that runs boomerang turn turning 180 degrees and ground suaret at a tremendous speed, and it is a varied course layout.
When the coaster starts to move, it climbs up to 79 m high with Gunggun at a stretch, the full view of Fuji-Q Highland from the highest part, the whole view of Mt. Fuji is spread out in front of you. When I breathed in fresh air, it started. "Unusual experience of 3 minutes 36 seconds" starts.
Certified as world record
“ Fujiyama - King of Coasters ”, which competes with “ups and downs of speed and speed”, has been certified in four world records as a large coaster with no overturn. The thrill is origami as the record tells!