Special low-priced set pass for FUJI-Q HIGHLAND and CHUO HIGHWAY BUS
Be sure to check out the special, extremely low-priced QPACK, a packaged deal with a Fuji-Q Highland pass and roundtrip Express Bus bus ticket from Shinjuku all in one. (QPACK prices may change depending on the time of year.)
Please be sure to make bus ticket reservations in advance before riding.
It takes about an hour and forty minutes to get from the Bus Terminal near the South Exit of Shinjuku Station to Fuji-Q Highland Station.
(12 to 18)
(3 to 12)
|～2016/11/30||7,800 yen||7,400 yen||4,950 yen|
- For Reservations by Telephone
Fujikyu Express Bus Reservation Center
+81-555-73-8181(Available from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)Keio Highway Bus Reservation Center
+81-3-5376-2222 (Available from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
※ Only available in Japanese.
- Internet reservations
Things to keep in mind when visiting Fuji-Q Highland
- Free passes are not valid for "Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear," special events, the Bowling Center, or any coin-operated attractions.
- Please check in advance which days Fuji-Q Highland will be closed.
- Some attractions may close down temporarily due to inclement weather conditions, maintenance and inspection, etc. Please doublecheck in advance when planning to visit the park.
- Hours of operation may change depending on the season, so please check in advance for details.
- Children age 2 and under will be granted free admittance to Fuji-Q Highland and attractions available to them. Children of this age who require a seat on an Express Bus will be charged the price of the bus ticket only.
Things to keep in mind about buses
- After making a reservation by Internet or by telephone from a reservation center, please pick up your bus ticket at the ticket window as soon as possible. Reserved tickets can be picked up starting from up to one month before the scheduled date of departure to thirty minutes before the scheduled time of departure.
Please be aware that you may not be able to get on the bus you want as first priority will be given to people with reserved tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased up to ten minutes before the scheduled time of departure. Please be aware that your seat may be given to another passenger if you fail to arrive at the bus terminal by the scheduled departure time, even if you have already purchased a ticket in advance.
- All seats on Chuo Expressway buses are reserved, and you will be informed of your seat number when you purchase your ticket. Requests for desired seat assignments will not be honored.
- A processing fee will be charged in accordance with separate regulations when refunds are made. Please be aware that unused tickets that have exceeded the designated date and time of departure will be declared invalid.
- Children under school age (under age 6) can ride free of charge. However, even a child of this age who have not yet entered school will be charged the regular child's fare as a general rule if requiring his or her own seat. Child fares are half the price of adult fares.
- Buses may arrive later than the scheduled time of arrival depending on road conditions (accidents, traffic congestion, inclement weather, etc.). Please be aware that you will not be issued a full or partial refund of your fare even if you do arrive late in such cases.
- Bus routes and times and fare prices are subject to change, so please be sure to confirm such details when you make your reservations.
- Please be careful not to dial the wrong number when making reservations by telephone.
- Chuo Expressway Bus tickets are only valid for the bus designated at the time of the QPACK purchase. Layovers and transfers along the journey will invalidate the ticket.
- When desiring to make changes to a Chuo Expressway Bus reservation, please complete the necessary procedures before the scheduled departure time for your reserved ticket.
- Refunds can be requested at sales windows if made prior to the scheduled date and time of departure. (A processing fee will apply.)
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made after the scheduled date and time of departure nor will partial refunds for unused or unnecessary portions.