3D-Maze Thomas Circus
- Family Rides
Aim for the goal! Three-story three-dimensional maze
None * Preschool children must be accompanied by an attendant of junior high school or above
- Thomas Land
- Available for 65 years and older
- Not available for pregnant women.
- Preschool children must be accompanied by an attendant of junior high school age or older.
*One companion is required for every two preschool children.
- This service is not available for people with cerebrovascular or cranial nervous system abnormalities, or those at risk of fragility fractures such as low bone mass or osteoporosis.
The landmark is a big Monument Thomas and James! In commemoration of the 70th anniversary of Thomas and Tomorrow's original creation, the Attraction that was born. It is a three-story three-dimensional maze aiming for the goal of the summit while gathering stamps of Thomas and Nakamasu, set in the scene where Thomas and James carry the baggage of the circus group that came to Sodoe Island.
On the top of the maze, we prepare quizzes to answer using the collected hints. You can enjoy the maze while using an atlama. It is a lively zone where children can enjoy playing around.
- There are steps and stairs in the facility. Please be careful with your feet.
Enjoy while using ATMA!
The three-story three-dimensional maze is full of elements to enjoy toward the goal. It is charming that I get lost on the way. One of the charms that you can enjoy while using an ATAMA!