Fuji-Q Highland considers the health and safety of customers and employees to be the top priority, and adheres to the "Guideline for preventing the spread of new coronavirus infections at amusement parks and theme parks" and takes thorough measures to prevent infectious diseases. We are striving for safety measures so that customers can visit us with peace of mind.
When entering the park, it is mandatory to wear a mask, measure the temperature, and sterilize your hands. We will also check your physical condition.
All guests entering the park are required to wear a mask (aged 2 and older).
We ask for your cooperation in securing an interpersonal distance with a waiting line of 1 m.
Alcohol disinfectant is installed at each facility. We would appreciate your cooperation in diligent hand washing (washing gently with water and soap for about 30 seconds) and alcohol disinfection.
Please note that the following customers are not allowed to enter the park.
Customers who have a fever (37.5°C or higher after being measured by Fuji-Q Highland staff) are not allowed to enter the park.
Customers who have mild cold symptoms such as sore throat and cough, and vomiting and diarrhea.
Customers who cannot cooperate in temperature measurement, hand disinfection, and mask wearing.
Customers who have deep contact with people who are positive for new type coronavirus infection.
Customers who are suspected of being infected by a family member or a close acquaintance.
Customers who have traveled to countries, regions, etc. where the government has set restrictions on immigration, observation institutions after entry, and close contact with the resident within the past 14 days.
1-day pass Buyer Benefits! Child switch in operation
Introducing child switch
We have started a system that allows the attendant to use the Attraction alternately with a one-time waiting time when accompanied by an infant who cannot use the Attraction.
Even families with small children can enjoy 4 large coasters.
● You must have a 1-day pass for the whole family (including infants and children).
● To be a family including infants' children (not to be elementary school students).
All 4 models
Fujiyama - King of Coasters, Takabisha - Steepest Roller Coaster, Eejanaika - 4th Dimension Hypercoaster, Do-Dodonpa- Fastest Roller Coaster
●First entrance ●Second entrance ● Merry-Go-Round side Tickets
(1) All persons with a 1-day pass must come to the reception desk and tell them how to use the child switch.
(2) Get on the first halfAttendantPlease line up in the normal queue and present this card to the staff at the landing.
(3)Attraction after the ride, it is riding in the second halfAttendantPlease give this card to you.
(4) Get on the second halfAttendantMrPlease proceed from the Priority Pass lane and hand this card to the staff at the platform.
● You can use it only for family groups that include infants' children.
*However, all families must have a 1-day pass.
● The child switch card is effective only for the designated Attraction .
● The boarding of Attraction by this ticket is done once per person.
● Child switch card is valid only once on issue day. In addition, it can not be transferred to anyone other than paid, free of charge.
● Get on the second halfAttendantThe maximum number of people in the group is 2 people.
● Attraction are subject to suspension due to bad weather etc. without notice.
In that case the child switch card will be invalid.
Even if you lose, please note that reissue can not be done at all.
● ride accepted utilizing the present ticket Attraction Business will be up to one hour before the end.
When time passes, the child switch card becomes invalid.
In addition, the Attraction Business if you can not ride in up to one hour before the end is,
Please note that we can not accept child switch cards in advance.
● Cannot be used with Priority Pass.
****************************** For details on face authentication entranceHere Enter the park without lining up at the Tickets window! For more information on E-ticketsHere ******************************
The speech function has a limit of 200 characters maximum